I Have Recently Gone for Harmony AFP Lazer Treatments and Now Have Black Hair Growing What Can I Do?

Harmony AFP is to make your skin tighter and to remove sun spots on the face, which it did do but now i have black long hair growth. I read some where that women of olive skin have been know to have this happen after treatment. What can i do to remove this i am embarassed and my friends and boyfriend have noticed it

Laser Hair Removal

+1

Sign up for hair removal laser treatments.  Some laser treatments are known ,  in rare instances,  to stimulate hair growth.  You may need to have 4-5 treatments to remove the hair.

Danville Plastic Surgeon