Recently had a bbl and was happy with the day after results now 1week later it looks flat & feels hard. Is this normal? (photo)

I had surgery 3/4/ went back to the doctor 3/5 I was happy with results now 3/9/ my butt is hard and flat looking is this normal

One week after BBL

+1
Hello and thank you for your question.
At one week it is way too early to tell what your final outcome will be from BBL.  You are likely still very swollen at this point and this could be causing your tissues to feel firm.
I would suggest continuing to follow your post op instructions and returning to see your surgeon to discuss your concerns.  
Best of luck to you,

Ruth Celestin, MD

5 days post BBL

+1
At five days post brazilian butt lift, your tissues may feel hard from swelling. You should give it time to settle down.  Good luck.