I received liposuction about 6 days ago and I still have liquids coming out of me. Is this normal?

I received lipo on my stomach back and sides I have about 4 holes in my stomach and liquids (yellowish color) keep coming out. My doctor makes me wear a tight garment and wants me to clean it everyone once in a while. I'm worried because liquids are still coming out and staining my corset. Is this normal after 6 days

Liposuction drainage

+1
When in doubt, contact your board certified plastic surgeon to answer any post-operative results you may have. best of luck!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Drainage following liposuction

+1
This is completely normal.  You may notice the lower incisions drain more especially if you are active.  Place some gauze under your garment over the incisions and be sure to keep all of your post operative appointments.  Your surgeon will advise you if there is reason to be concerned.

Christopher J. Morea, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon