Fat Injections in Cheeks - Can It Be Removed?

I want my old face back. I got fat injected in my checks and facial lines and now I look like a monster. I also got the hump on my nose removed and I want it back. What can I do? How long do I have to wait? HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Surgery reversal

+2

It is not possible to reverse some surgeries.

Nasal hump back? NO

Removal of fat to the cheeck, may be, some times impossible.

In my practice I would evaluate the results. RE_EVALUATE YOUR MOTIVES FOR THE SURGERY

RE-EVALUATE YOUR EXPECTATIONS

RE-EVALUATE YOUR VIEW OF YOUR BODY IMAGE

hAVE A PSYCHIATRIST HELP DIG THROUGH ALL THIS THEN HAVE YOU RE-EVALUATE THE RESULTS AND YOUR NEEDS AND DESIRES. I WOULD WORK WITH MY PATIENT TO HELP AS MUCH AS I CAN.

SEE YOUR PLASTIC SURGEON AND DISCUSS ALL THESE ISSUES FRANKLY AND OPENLY. NO HOSTILITY.

Fat grafts for facial filling

+1

Some people can have very large amounts of swelling for the first month on their face. As the swelling decreases, the face can look much better. If the hump on the nose was removed surgically, I doubt you'll find someone to put it back, but if the hump was visually made less noticable by filling in the concavity above it with fat, or other filler, thereby making a straighter line, then that filler or fat might be removable. See your surgeon to discuss your issues.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Removal of fat injections

+1

whoa, how long has it been? if it's less than 6 months then just hang in there, it will improve. after a year, then yes you can do something. but don't rush into any thing. talk to your surgeon. let him/her help you understand what to expect

Rafael C. Cabrera, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Slow down

+1

Slow down. Hysteria leads no where fast. No one can make a recommendation without a more complete understanding of the issues: when was your surgery, what was done, what do you look like.  Yes, a number of steps can be taken to make changes for issues that concern you.  But, they need to be done prudently and appropriately.

Marc Schneider, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon