I received Botox and juvaderm to help with deep wrinkle in forehead. I have like a lump in between my eyebrows 1 day PO. Normal?

Lump After Juvederm

+1

Thank you for your question. This can be a little bruise and should go away in a few days. Apply a little ice or pressure and the bruise will be minimized. This happens as the forehead has many blood vessels in the line of fire. We all hit one once in a while. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

+1
I suggest you follow up with your medical provider, I normally wouldnt recommend injecting a filler to the glabella due to the vessels in that region

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

Botox and Juvederm Combined for Forehead Wrinkle

+1

It is not uncommon to have palpable firmness for a few days after Juvederm is injected, especially in the glabella or forehead. This should go down with just a little time. I suggest not rubbing or manipulating the area, but if it's still there after a week, by all means go back to your injector and have it checked.

The combination of a hyaluronic acid filler (e.g. Juvederm) with Botox to treat deep dynamic lines in the upper face works well, and I find that the results tend to last longer than either used alone. Hopefully you will be pleased with your result soon!

James Bartels, MD
Manchester Facial Plastic Surgeon