Should I receive fibroid myomectomy surgery before or after a brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

I have recently been diagnosed with multiple fibroids and advised that I may need to have them removed. I have been planning to have a BBL and I am unsure which surgery should be done first or if it is possible to do both and the time difference that should be given between the two. I wanted a bbl to combat my large stomach but now realise this may be caused by the fibroids. Please advise you can see how projected my stomach is in the photo attached.

Fibroids and BBL

+1

I think that if the fibroids are bothering you, they should probably be treated first and then once you are healed you can have a BBL.

Should I receive fibroid myomectomy surgery before or after a Brazilian butt Lift?

+1

A physical exam would be helpful to know if the fibroids would be large enough to compromise the look of your abdomen. I am not sure if it makes any difference the order in which they are performed.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.