Receding Chin? Unbalanced Face? (photo)

Hi, how would you describe my chin? Would it be a receding chin? I've always hated it and I now that i'm almost 18 I wondered if there was anything I could do about it. Also, I find that my face is very sort of unbalanced. I wish it was more symmetrical. Thank you very much!

Receding Chin?

+1

Based on your frontal photos, your chin does appear receded, but I agree with the other comments- a profile image is absolutely necessary for an accurate evaluation of that.  Also- pictures of your bite (a smiling front/side view) are also helpful- sometimes the problem is more than just the chin. ---

Paoli Facial Plastic Surgeon

Possible receding chin?

+1

A profile picture is really needed to determine if there is any recession of the chin.  You could try and re-post your question with a profile view or have a consultation with a facial plastic or plastic surgeon to determine if you might be a candidate for treatment.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Need Better Face Pictures for Chin Assessment

+1

Without a side view picture, your chin question can not be answered. One measure of shortness of a chin is its horizontal projection which can only be seen in a facial profile view.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/chin.html