How to Rebuild my Face by Removing Liquid Silicon?

Hello! I'm a transexual from Brazil, many years ago i had injected liquid silicon in my face, in the latest 9 years i try with many surgeons to remove it, and my silicon was not removed, i search some professional to remove this, is not too much silicon but disturb my face beauty and i feel very bad (I'm like a fat person face), i just write here because maybe i find some help or professionals able to repair my face and solve my problem.

Improving Appearance of Face

+2

I am sorry that you had a negative experience with liquid injectable silicone. In our practice, my mentor and partner (Jay G. Barnett) and I do a lot of work with injectable liquid silicone and have never had patients experience long-term negative complications.  In the hands of a well-trained, board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon experienced in using silicone, I think it is an ideal filler.  As we are considered experienced in using silicone, we have been referred patients who are not happy with their results or who have complications at the hands of other physicians. There are things you can do to try and improve undesired outcomes secondary to silicone such as intralesional Kenalog injections.  We can best help you by evaluating you in person so feel free to contact us next time you are in New York City. 

Web reference: http://www.barnettdermatology.com/treatments.php?id=16

Removal of silicone from the face

+1

I have seen countless patients with silicone in the face and there are only a subset of patients who we can successfully treat with surgery or excision.  A consultation is likely required before recommendations are made for silicone removal.

Silicone in face

+1

I am not a fan of free silicone injections into the face because of the problems associated with it. It is also very difficult to impossible to remove it.