Rebuild Collagen in Skin?

Is it possible to rebuild damaged or degraded collagen in the facial skin? I am 28 with loss of elasticity and firmness in skin and some lines and sort of a 'hole-y' appearance, where is was once smoother. Is it possible to strengthen the skin? Eg. with peels, lasers etc? Which is the best method in terms of efficiacy?

Rebuild Collagen

+1

Louise, It is hard to say without actually seeing your skin but at 28 I would start using a retinoid(like Retin A, Tazorac etc.) to try to keep up collagen and help with texture of skin and fine lines. Sunscreen is a must, of course.

Birmingham Dermatologist