Rebuild Collagen in Skin?

Is it possible to rebuild damaged or degraded collagen in the facial skin? I am 28 with loss of elasticity and firmness in skin and some lines and sort of a 'hole-y' appearance, where is was once smoother. Is it possible to strengthen the skin? Eg. with peels, lasers etc? Which is the best method in terms of efficiacy?

Rebuild Collagen

Louise, It is hard to say without actually seeing your skin but at 28 I would start using a retinoid(like Retin A, Tazorac etc.) to try to keep up collagen and help with texture of skin and fine lines. Sunscreen is a must, of course.

Birmingham Dermatologist