Can I a Candidate For All These Procedures? (photo)

I would like to alter my face with plastic surgery, I believe it is a type of body modification just like body building and having tattoos. I believe 2 are medical problems, my underbite (class3), and my broken nose. However, I would like to have jaw implants, a chin reduction, cheek implants, blepharoplasty, and temporal implants for my temples. I would have these spaced out over time and not have them all at once, most likely 6 months for each. Or do I already have a great face already?

Facial corrective surgery

+2

As the others have said, using facial implants in an attempt to disguise an underlying bony problem isn't as good as correction the bony problem and skipping the implants.  As superb oral surgeon can move your upper jaw forward and your lower jaw backward to correct the platform.  Wait til after for the nose as it will look different after the jaw surgery.  Then go to a rhinoplasty expert for that.

Facial cosmetic surgery and underbite

+2

The pictures show an over projection of the mandible and under projection of the maxilla which needs to be corrected by upper and lower jaw surgery. You will not need cheek implants if you have the upper jaw surgery. This is inpatient surgery performed in the hospital and is usually performed by an oral surgeon. The repairing  of the nose from both the cosmetic and functional standpoint can be performed before or after  the jaw surgery as an outpatient procedure.  The breathing component is submitted to insurance whereas the cosmetic component patients pay  for themselves

Web reference: http://seattlefacial.com

Rhinoplasty for the broken nose.

+1

Rhinoplasty for the broken nose should be done first to improve your airway as well as for cosmetic purposes. The next should be to have an oral surgeon fix your jaws to correct your bite and for cosmetic purposes. The remainder can be done if you still think you need this but you may not.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.