Can I Get a Reasonable Tummy Tuck and Brazillian Butt Lift at an Affordable Price?

My weight is 206 and I am currently dieting protein shakes 2 x a day and no starch. Stomach flabby and no butt reDy to get this done turning 48 in a few months.

Affordable Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift Combination

+1

Combining procedures will save you money as only one recovery room charge and one anesthetic is cheaper than two. What you consider "affordable" is subjective.The most important decision you can make is choosing the best  surgeon available. Choose an experienced board certified plastic surgeon (American Board of Plastic Surgery).  Don't be penny wise and pound foolish. If you can not afford this procedure you might consider going to a residents cosmetic clinic within a Plastic Surgical Residency associated with a major university with oversight by faculty members rather than going to someone not trained in this procedure.

Combining procedures

+1

Combining a tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift can be tricky postoperatively because of the necessary positioning each one requires.  After a tummy tuck, you cant lay flat on your stomach, and after the butt lift, you cant lay flat on your back or sit initially.  Laying on one side or the other or standing will be the best position for you to be in for the first few days after surgery.  With that said, I have done it with good results, requiring an overnite stay in the hospital.

Michael Orseck, MD
Greenville Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt lift done together

+1

Combining cosmetic procedures can be cost effective. However, great care and consideration must be taken to assure that too much surgery is not being performed at one surgical setting. I would encourage you to seek a board certified plastic surgeon, review his/her qualifications and then discuss in detail the risks and benefits of combining these procedures. An overnight stay in the hospital might be the safest way to have both of these done at the same time. Price, though an important consideration when thinking about cosmetic surgery,  should not be the main focus of your decision.

Antonio Gayoso, MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck with a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Depending upon the amount of subcutaneous fat you have in your thighs, arms, back, and hips, you may be a good candidate for both procedures.  If you combine the two, you'll only have one recovery instead of two if you seperate the procedure.  Having done both procedures many times, they can be combined together for the right patient.  Kind regards...Dr. Schreiber, Baltimore plastic surgeon

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD

Brazilian Butt lift

+1

I am sure you will be able to get what you want. The important part is choosing the right surgeon with qualifications and experience. You need a board certified plastic surgeon (American Board of Plastic Surgery). Paying a fair price and getting a good result is more important nad more cost efficient.