What is a Reasonable Price for a TT with Lipo??

Tummy tuck and Lipo pricing.

+1

Tummy tuck with liposuction varies considerably between cities and states. Cost breaks down to surgeon's fee to perform the operation and provide the postoperative care, anesthesia fee to put you to sleep, facility fee for the use of the operating room, and if you stay overnight, any hospital fees for the overnight stay. My recommendation is to consult with 2 or 3 plastic surgeons in your area to identify what you need done (ie how much lipo? mini or full tummy tuck? etc.) and to receive a quote. This is a big operation and your due diligence will help you in making the correct choice. For a list of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in your area, go to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website in the link provided below.

Web reference: http://www.plasticsurgery.org

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Price for Tummy Tuck in Atlanta

+1

In our practice, liposuction is frequently combined with tummy tuck. We do not charge for liposuction. We use liposuction to help sculpt the body. The total price for tummy tuck varies amount surgeons, city and state. Make sure that the quoted price include the following

1) Surgeons fee

2) Anesthesia fees

3) Facility fees (Outpatient surgery center or Hospital)

4) Labs

4) All followup visits

The average price of tummy tuck in our practice is $7999 (includes everything above).

Web reference: http://www.georgiaplastic.com/body-procedures-atlanta/tummy-tuck/

No Uniform Cost For Tummy Tuck

+1

There is no reasonable cost for a tummy tuck as the costs varies widely in different areas of the country.  My cost in Louisville for a tummy tuck and adjacent liposuction is approximately $6,000.  This includes my fee, facility, anesthesia, supplies, and follow-up care.  Expect to pay less in some areas and a good bit more in general on either coast.

Tummy tuck price

+1

The price range for tummy tuck depends on the package  type of the procedure and whether it is being done as out patient/office/hospital setting) . In our practice We do not charge for consultation/education & all of post operative care.  Our fee for surgery vary between $ 3000-5000 . We perform our surgeries in a free standing surgery center and they have a flat fee of  $ 2000-3000 including Anesthesia etc. I hope this will give you some idea.

Web reference: http://www.mahjouricosmeticsurgery.com/

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Reasonable price for tummy tuck with lipo

+1

It varies by region of the country. In my area a tummy tuck is around $6300-6900 for everything. Lipo of abdomen is part of that.

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Price of tummy tuck

+1

The price of surgery varies greatly throughout the country and even within the same state or city.  A higher price does not guarantee good results however.  You need to feel comfortable with your surgeon.  Also if friends or family are familiar with the surgeon, that is probably the best recommendation.  I've seen fees running any where from $5000 to $12000, so it really is a personal choice you have to make. Good luck.

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon