What is a reasonable amount of time to leave between BBL, BL and TT surgeries?

I have decided to have a BBL, BL and TT. I wish to do the BBL on its own and then 4 weeks later do the BL & TT together. Is this a decent amount of time to leave between the surgeries? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.

BBL, TT and Breast lift

+2
Funny you should ask this.  I am operating on a woman in a two weeks that I am doing just that. However, I waited about 3-4 months in between so that she could heal from the first procedure, and that her tissues would not be significantly swollen. Good luck.

+2
I usually recommend three months between a BBL and a tummy tuck, but there is not a right amount to time.  I do think it is reasonable to perform the surgery after the majority of the swelling has resolved.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Time between surgeries

+2
This is a decision made between you and your doctor. There is a safe period of 6-8 weeks between surgeries but that also depend on your general health and what if any other conditions you have