I'm 25 Years Old Male I Would Like to Remove my Eye Bag?

I'm 25 Years Old Male I Would Like to Remove my Eye Bag.

PHOTO PLEASE byVillar

+1

There are many variations and degrees of lower lid fat herniations.  Good quality photos would help for general advice, but a hands on evaluation is essential for definitive diagnosis and treatment.  Best wishes. Luis F. Villar MD FACS

Eyelid bag

+1

Without pictures it is hard to give an opinion.  The goal of lower eyelid blepharoplasty is to remove fatty deposits also known as bags. The surgery is performed under a brief anesthesia and expect 10 days of swelling and bruising.  It is generally not painful after the procedure

+1

You would need to make a consultation with a Plastic Surgeon to determine if you are a good candidate for lower eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) this can sometimes be hereditary.  The fat pad under your lower eyelid is surgically removed and usually a thin wedge of skin is also removed for skin tightening.  Suture removal is after approximately five days.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

I Typically Would Recommend a Filler

+1

It is hard to give you advice without seeing a picture.  For that reason, my answer will be limited.  In young patients with bags, they are most commonly treated with fillers to camouflage the bags.  Please post a picture so that I may give you a better answer.

Jonathan Kulbersh, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon