Realitic Expectations? My hips measure 41 in now, but I'd prefer 44 in

I'm 5'9, 35 y/o, and 167 pds. Having lipo/fat transfer to butt. I have 30% body fat. I'd like a pretty significant change in my butt size and shape. My hips measure 41 in now, but I'd prefer 44 in. Is that realistic?

Buttock augmenation with fat injections

+2

See a board-certified plastic surgeon to evaluate your history and peform a physical examination.  It certainly may be a possiblility to provide you with the results you wish.  Fat injections are a type of graft. The body needs to help the cells live in their new environment, to where they are transferred. Some cells don't live but the hope is that the majority do.  You need to be made aware of all the risks of the procedure including but not limited to fat loss in the grafts and infection.  You will discuss your desires in shape and size with the plastic surgeon and they should be able to tell you if you are a candidate for the procedure.

Brazilian Butt enhancement

+1

You need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. need to evaluate the general shape of the body, the amount and places of fat available. Then a thorough discussion of what needs to be done and what realistic expectations are really realistic.