Non-surgical Chin Enhancement - Is This Realistic?

I used to think that I had a very large nose and needed it to be reduced, but now I clearly see that my lack of a masculine chin and jawline makes me appear very young although I'm 24 years old. I used photoshop to change the image a bit to give an idea of what I want. Obviously it's not perfect, but I am happy on what the possibility could be. Could non-surgical procedures help with my jawline/chin and perhaps stronger cheek bones?

Doctor Answers 3

Non-surgical Chin Enhancement

Chin shaping can be done with fillers such as Radiesse and Restylane.



Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 73 reviews

Restylane Injections for facial contouring, #restylane, #injections, #aging, #beauty

Dear Nikolas

Thank you for your question.  Chin shaping can be done with fillers- such as Restylane, Radiesse or Platelet Rich Plasma.   They give very nice results and can give you an idea of what can be done with Surgery such as micro fat grafting or a chin implant.

With Warm Regards,

Trevor M Born MD

Trevor M. Born, MD
Toronto Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 61 reviews

Injectable Fillers may be used for non-surgical Chin Augmentation.

I read your concerns and reviewed the photos you posted. I like what you imaged with photoshop.

My hunch, however, is that you would benefit most from a well-performed Chin Implant Surgery. I prefer "extended anatomical" implants from Implantech. Surgery is well under an hour, downtime is less than one week, and you will get a stronger chin and jawline: permanently.

In my practice, I offer non-surgical chin augmentation with Silikon-1000, an off-label filler, for permanent results. I have only been offering this service recently, due to patient demand, and my patients have been happy to date. Non-surgical chin augmentation leads to a more subtle result than a surgically placed chin implant.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Regards from NJ:

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 317 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.