Non-surgical Chin Enhancement - Is This Realistic?

I used to think that I had a very large nose and needed it to be reduced, but now I clearly see that my lack of a masculine chin and jawline makes me appear very young although I'm 24 years old. I used photoshop to change the image a bit to give an idea of what I want. Obviously it's not perfect, but I am happy on what the possibility could be. Could non-surgical procedures help with my jawline/chin and perhaps stronger cheek bones?

Non-Surgical Cheek, Chin, and Jawline Augmentation

There are non surgical options for augmentation both cheek bones and the jawline. Your plastic surgeon will evaluate you and determine what is the best treatment. If you are considered a good candidate for cheek augmentation, there are several different fillers that are available. For cheek augmentation, Voluma is a good option as it tends to last longer than other fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane. Fat grafting is another minimally invasive option.

Regarding the chin and the jawline; both fillers and fat grafting techniques are available as non-invasive options.

However, it is important to realize that these non-invasive techniques have limitations. The body will eventually absorb fillers. Thus, fillers usually need to be repeated to maintain the result. Fat grafting, on the other hand, may provide a permanent result. The amount of fat survival, however, can be unpredictable. It is not uncommon to need a small touch up with fat grafting to achieve the desired effect. Make sure to consult with a Board Certified plastic surgeon to determine which option is best for you.

Non-surgical Chin Enhancement

Chin shaping can be done with fillers such as Radiesse and Restylane.

"Dr.D"

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Restylane Injections for facial contouring, #restylane, #injections, #aging, #beauty

Dear Nikolas

Thank you for your question.  Chin shaping can be done with fillers- such as Restylane, Radiesse or Platelet Rich Plasma.   They give very nice results and can give you an idea of what can be done with Surgery such as micro fat grafting or a chin implant.

With Warm Regards,

Trevor M Born MD

Trevor M. Born, MD

Injectable Fillers may be used for non-surgical Chin Augmentation.

I read your concerns and reviewed the photos you posted. I like what you imaged with photoshop.

My hunch, however, is that you would benefit most from a well-performed Chin Implant Surgery. I prefer "extended anatomical" implants from Implantech. Surgery is well under an hour, downtime is less than one week, and you will get a stronger chin and jawline: permanently.

In my practice, I offer non-surgical chin augmentation with Silikon-1000, an off-label filler, for permanent results. I have only been offering this service recently, due to patient demand, and my patients have been happy to date. Non-surgical chin augmentation leads to a more subtle result than a surgically placed chin implant.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Regards from NJ:

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon