what are realistic goals for me? (photo)

i know that this may be a very diffucult answer, but i am a highly anticipated teen who really is excited to change my nose in my future years. i did not want to be disappointed because i really do have high expectations, so in a general state do you think that I could change my nose to image of the model shown below?

What are realistic goals for me?

+1
Yes, the tip of your nose can definitely be refined and shaped.  Without seeing the whole nose, it
is difficult to say whether or not the bridge will need work.  But, looking at this photo, yes, the tip can be
refined.

Rhinoplasty Question

+1
Your nose appears to be a little wide and bulbous (ill-defined). Rhinoplasty can narrow and define the tip. Your expectations seem appropriate. Please consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

What are realistic goals for me?

+1

Thanks for asking, but best to seek ONLY IN PERSON opinions with a parent to understand tip rhinoplasty vs full rhinoplasty..//

Realistic goal of rhinoplasty.

+1
you can have a much more refined nose than what u have. The skin thickness will determine this. See a very experienced surgeon who does natural noses for this. 

What are realistic goals for me?

+1
The skin will be the difference in refining the nose.  The goal may not be achievable, but the nose can be substantially improved.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.