Is This a Realistic/possible Goal Without Looking Ridiculous? (photo)

I roughly edited my lips to give a general idea of what I would like improved. I have a very small top lip, the shape isn't too bad but it is quite small. Would it be possible to make it bigger even though there is little to work with? I'm not so worried about plumping them up just making the top one better. What would be the best way to go about this?

Lip augmentation

+1

Dear 75821532,

• Yes, a lip filler like Juvederm could get you what you are looking for
  • It may require more than one session, I would do one syringe at a time separated by 2 weeks
  • If you go slowly, you can avoid an unnatural looking lip

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Is This a Realistic/possible Goal Without Looking Ridiculous?

+1

IMHO of performing many Lip Augmentations over the past 25 years, an Alloderm Lip Implant would be required to achieve the demonstrated degree of lip augmentation.  

Upper lip thinness

+1

To fill out the upper lip, it is often easily achievable with facial filler. Go to an experienced injector.  Good luck.

Improving the upper lip is a very common procedure

+1

Most people need their upper lip enhanced, especially as we age. Fillers such as juvederm/restylane ($550/syringe) are great temporary filler which can be easily injected and modified to give most patients what they want and look natural with almost no downtime. Implants ($1500-2000) are a permanent way to keep the look you want once you see the look with fillers first. sincerely

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon