Is this realistic for a third revision? (Photo)

The first picture is my nose today. I attempted the plastic surgery app and this is what I would like (the second pic). It's not perfect but I believe it's a huge improvement. Is this possible?

Is this realistic for a third revision?

+2
    Animation views are always more difficult to evaluate than static views.  Multiple views would help the evaluation process as well.

+1
It is extremely difficult to evaluate based on these photos.  You need proper evaluation before one can tell you what can be done to acheive the resilts you want. 

Constance M. Barone, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty for the wide tip.

+1
Revision rhinoplasty for a wide tip can give you the look you have shown.  And, possibly much better. I will need to see better photos to give a better answer.   Choose an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.