Is This Realistic for Me? (photo)

I'm 5'9 and 185 pounds. Can I realistically get my hips and butt like this? How many cc would I need in each side about? And since not all fat is retained should I get extra? Can you see a significant difference from the time right after surgery to a year or more later?

Is This Realistic for Me?

+1

Thank you for your question, after evaluating your pictures you do have some small pockets of fat to transfer, however these are unreal expectations considering how little fat you have, I suggest to take those small pockets of fat and have them transferred to your hips and with buttock implants you could achieve some projection in your buttocks giving you a beautiful hourglass shape for your current body frame.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Not A Realistic Goal

+1

Thank you for the photographs.  This is not a realistic goal for you.  You do not have enough fat for transfer.  Improvement of your hips to your goal has a bit to do with your hips and a lot to do with your pelvis width.  Your buttocks shape may be improved with implants.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Is this realistic for me?

+1

At 5'9" and 185 pounds you should ample donor fat available. You need to be examined to see what we are starting with to get a realistic expectation. It's also important to know that it's not strictly about volume. It's contouring as well. At time of conultation an estimate can be made as to how much donor fat may be grafted. You need to consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience perfoming the BBL. In ou rpractice the BBL is the most popular procedure. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Brazilian Butt Lift and fat transfer to the hips will improve you . But the pictures are not realistic

Is This Realistic for Me?

+1

You can get a very dramatic improvement.   I typically transfer between 1200 and 1500 cc per buttock.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  You do not want to have to do the procedure again.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures and Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA