Is This a Realistic Aspiration for a Rhinoplasty Surgery? (photo)

I'm hoping to get my nostrils thinned, lifted and narrowed; the tip narrowed and defined, as well as the bridge narrowed/defined. I have a wide nose and a small face so my nose looks unnatural on me, in my opinion. Is this possible to do, and how much would it come to? How long would recovery be for all of these procedures? Would a surgeon perform all of these procedures? 19 yr old Caucasian male.

Rhinoplasty to narrow and define wide male nose

+1

The rhinoplasty procedure can involve narrowing the nostrils with alarplasty techniques such as removal of skin from the floor of the nose.  This narrows the nostrils inward depending upon how much skin was removed.  Narrowing and refining the tip is performed with a combination of either cartilage removal or tip suturing techniques.  This will give more definition to the tip.  Narrowing the bridge and giving sidewall definition is accomplished through osteotomies, which include both medial and lateral osteotomies.  A hump removal can also be performed at the same time.  The cost for a rhinoplasty is approximately $7,000 and includes the operating room fee, anesthesia, and surgeon’s fee.  There will be some degree of visible swelling and bruising for approximately 10-14 days, during this recovery time, patients are not permitted to exercise for 2 weeks.  All of the techniques for a rhinoplasty are performed at the together as an outpatient procedure under one anesthetic and takes roughly 1-2 hours.

Is This a Realistic Aspiration for a Rhinoplasty Surgery?

+1

Aesthetically speaking, Rhinoplasty should be able to make this degree of change IMHO.  In fact, the nasal tip could be thinned further.  An experienced Rhinoplasty Surgeon would and should perform all aspects of the Rhinoplasty Surgery whether they be Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeons or a Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon.

Realistic Aspiration for Rhino?#nosejob

+1

Rhinoplsty surgery is a very delicate operation. You need to see a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss this procedure with them. Rhinoplsty surgery is very individual for each and every patient. An in depth analysis of your history and a physical examination are so vital to your outcome. You need to be able to communicate your goals to your surgeon very clearly and they should be able to repeat back to you what is possible to achieve and what is not possible. Good luck! Price varies widely. Expect anywhere from $4,500-$$8,000 dollars for the surgeons fee only, not including the cost of anesthesia and facility. This is a ballpark range.

Richard J. Brown, MD

Rhiunoplasty Aspirations

+1

An experienced rhinoplasty specialist who focuses on this surgery can address all your concerns. Cost will vary between $6500.00 and 10,000.000 depending on your location and the experience of your surgeon. A surgeon will do all the work and recovery will be 10-14  days.

+1

Possible expectation but ONLY in person evaluations can aid you. Seek a boarded rhinoplasty surgeon in your city.