Am I Being Realalistic?

Ok I just want to know vif I have realalistic expectations of what COULD be done. It is so hard to look at pictures and say "Thats what I want to look like" because no two people are alike. so with that said is this reasonable to expect for ME. 5'4" tall 128 lbs wear a 36C.. BWD is 4.5" measuring at home myself 9- 9.25 droop want upper fullness NOT boulders in a tubesock!!so maybe 300- 375cc.. A FULL C or a D I think would look very nice?!!!????

Breast lift and augmentation expectations

+2

You have dewcribed very nicely what you want.  I think it can be achieved but in my opinion you have enough lower pole skin laxity in a horizontal direction that a periareolar mastopexy alone won't give you a nice shape.  A vertical incision additionally will give a better shape and the implant will give the upper pole fullness you desire.

You are a very good candidate for a breast lift and breast implant

+2

Looking at your photos it appears that you have some dropping of you breast and some post partum atrophy of your breast. The correct the drooping a breast lift will reshape your breast and lift your nipple. 

To correct the loss of volume or to even make it bigger, a silicone textured gel implant under your breast tissue at the time of the mastopexy, breast lift, would be great. 

You can expect to have very significant and attractive change with these two procedures done together. Make sure your surgeon has experience doing both together and ask to see photos. 

Carl W. 'Rick' Lentz III, MD

Breast implant sizing is important

+2

You're a good candidate for a vertical breast lift (lollipop scar) and an implant. This would yield a nice, long lasting result.

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS

Mastopexy/Augmentation

+1

There are 4 basic choices here:

1. Breast implant alone, on top of the muscle-silicone preferred
  2. Mastopexy alone
  3. Mastopexy combined with an implant, under the muscle, saline or silicone
  4. Mastopexy followed by augmentation, 2 separate procedures

The choice is made after a physical examination, photographs, detailed measurements and a discussion with you regarding your expectations, expense, time off of work, surgeon's recommendations and experience.  Make sure you visit with at least one or two Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, you will get different recommendations.

Good Luck!

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift and augmentation

+1

WIthout an exam, it is difficult to say which lift and aug procedure would be best for you.  You may be a candidate for a circumareola lift, or you may be  better off with a lollipop procedure.  Good luck.

Lift with implants or .....

+1

you are a good candidate for a trditional lift with implants if you want to be look like that post op picture you posted. in my opinion, you are also a good candidate for fat augmentation with a more natural result albeit smalller.Iin our Boca breast center, I am moving away from implants personally and see fat as a viable, permanent alternative in many people like yourself. good luck.  Boca plastic surgery, Plastic surgery specialists of Boca raton, Dr. Rafael Cabrera

Rafael C. Cabrera, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Your expectations do seem realistic!

+1

I think you can achieve the results you describe.  As you mentioned, no two people are alike and the final result depends on several factors. 

1. Keep in mind that the size of your breast after surgery is primarily determined by the amount of breast tissue you have added to the size of the implant used.  
  2. The shape of your breast is determined by you own anatomy and the tightness of the skin on the breasts.

From your photos we can see that the breasts are pretty flat in the upper portion of the breast mound and you seem to have loose skin. I suspect that the best result can be achieved by combining implants and performing a lift.  Your skin seems to be loose in both the horizontal and vertical dimensions so you may need a full lift rather than a mini-lift.

When I see patients in consultation, we use a bra to help position the breasts upward and then use different implant sizes to see what gives the patient the result she is seeking. I found this to be very helpful for the patient trying to anticipate the surgical result.

You've provided some good information and seem to have a good idea of what you are trying to achieve. Make sure you see an experienced and board certified plastic surgeon and discuss these things thoroughly with him/her.  You and your doctor should agree on size and technique before proceeding with surgery.

James H. Schmidt, MD
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Uplift with implants

+1

Your expectations seem reasonable to me and I think that it is reasonable to expect to get a similar result to the ones that you show.  You need an augmentation mastopexy, in other words, an uplift with implants.

Good luck, you should do well.

Jonathan J. Staiano, FRCS (Plast)
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon