Possible to Get Dramatic Results w/ Brazilian Butt Lift?

I'm 5'9 and 182 pounds with a figure that resembles a cardboard box. I hope that a brazilian butt lift can give me the hourglass shape I desire. I want hips, I want butt and I want a smaller waist. Is it possible to get dramatic results with the bbl? I rarely great results with the butt lift.

Results with brazilian buttock lift

+1

Fat transfer to the buttock can give a very dramatic contour change in the right patient. It can certainly create some curves if your contour is too straight. The surgery not only creates a fuller appearing buttock area but reshapes your entire lower back/hip/waist area as well.

I recommend seeing an experienced surgeon for consultation prior to surgery.

Dr. Bruno

Web reference: http://www.williambrunomd.com

Brazilian Butt Lift results depend on the underlying pelvic anatomy

+1

A BBL is a great procedure- but its not going to alter the shape and proportion of your pelvic skeletal and muscular anatomy- A 'boxy' shaped buttock will benefit from from liposuction to improve shaping, but if your flank anatomy is relatively 'boxy', liposuction is unlikely to give you the 'hourglass' shape you desire. A BBL will augment the soft tissues of your buttock, add projection- but it will not give an 'ideal' buttock shape unless that shape is there to start with.

Web reference: http://www.seattleface.com/html/buttock_enhancement.php

Cardboard box figure for a buttock augmentation

+1

It sounds like you are a great size/dimension for this surgery.  It is often referred to as liposculpture.  Taking from one area reduces those full unshapely zones and makes them improved and sexy.  Injecting them into the flattened areas will likely give fullness.  Done properly, in combination, the result can be spectacular.

Web reference: http://www.doctormeade.com

Whicjh Operation(s) is best suited to give me an hourglass figure?

+1

Regarding:"Possible to Get Dramatic Results w/ Brazilian Butt Lift?
I'm 5'9 and 182 pounds with a figure that resembles a cardboard box. I hope that a brazilian butt lift can give me the hourglass shape I desire. I want hips, I want butt and I want a smaller waist. Is it possible to get dramatic results with the bbl? I rarely great results with the butt lift
."

The ideal hourglass figure is at or under a Waist to Hip ratio of 0.7. It can be reached by narrowing the waist, increasing the hips or both. Increasing the size of the buttocks, be it by implants or fat transfer, will NOT affect an hourglass figure just make you bottom heavy.

If you had babies, some of the large waist is definitely due to muscle separation which can be nicely reversed with a Tummy Tuck. Liposuction of the tummy, back and lower back will narrow the waist further as well as better define your upper buttocks. I would suggest you see a Plastic surgeon and see which procedure would better enhance or restore your curves rather than investing in something that will make you bottom heavy.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Body shape and liposuction results

+1

It is important to realize that your underlying musculoskeletal frame dictates how much change you can see from liposuction (liposculpture is the same thing).  You can make changes but maybe not to the hour glass figure you want.  Keep your expectations reasonable and you could be happy.

Brazilian butt lift can offer dramatic results.

+1

Depending on your build, BBL can offer dramatic results.  I have attached a YouTube video for you to view.  The procedure involves liposuction to the abdomen and lower back area and making the buttocks fuller and rounder. 

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/brazilian-butt-lift/

Braziliab Butt lift

+1

Brazilian Butt Lift involves liposuction from areas where you have plenty and do not need and transfering that fat to the buttock and hips if you want to.

The hour glass appearance would depend on the fat in the abdomen, the amount of muscle seperation in the abdomen and the amount of fat in the waist area.

So you need a full evaluation and examination and may be computer imaging to show you what can be achieved and see what you desire. To achieve the high expectation results you may need multiple procedures.