Does Anyone Have Any Real Information About Cavitation Liposuction?

I live in Europe and many places have now started to offer cavitation liposuction. Recently there have been a lot of groupon deals making it very appealing because of the lowered cost. But I can't seem to find any actual literature about it, its effectiveness, and its actual mechanism of action. Could someone please direct me to some reading or perhaps shed some light based on their professional knowledge.

Cavitation liposuction

+2

The only liposuction technology that causes true cavitation is ultrasonic technology, either internal or external. That ultrasonic technology is quite effective and has been used since the mid 90’s, so nothing really new, just a new term to make it sound new.