Any *real* Help or Suggestions for Loose Skin?

I'm 47F. Since my 20s (after child) I've had loose skin (thighs, underarms). Money hungry PS were happy to do various procedures (lower body lift, butt lift, lipo) all of which did zip, except leave me w/more cellulite & lumps than before - and *still* saggy skin beneath my rear end (which to this day I can't figure out how I got). I work out harder than anyone I know - cardio/heavy weights/eat clean. Am I hoping for something that'll never happen? Or is there something that can improve my skin?

BODYLIFT

+1

Sounds like you are doing everything you can, unfortunately we cant change everything. If you put diet, exercise, and surgery together you are optimizing your body. 

Lax skin

+1

is very difficult to completely remove.  Your procedures should have provided appreciable improvements and if not, I would see your surgeons again for revisions.  Without your photos of before and after, one cannot be objective in assessing your situation.  Regardless, if you 'try' anything new, always get something in writing on just what its supposed to do and what happens if it doesn't do that.  And always know your doctor's revision policy as you could have benefited from it.

Maybe

+1

There is a new procedure "ThermiRF" that uses radiofrequency to heat the skin from the inside which causes remodeling of the collagen and MAY help with loose skin and these sort of problems. It is new and we are still working on it --- nothing is perfect.