Im Reading Great Reviews About Cellulaze but I Would Like to Know How Long It Lasts?

I have read it last for up to a year but it is quite pricey for only a year

Cellulaze for cellulite

+1
Whether the cost of Cellulaze is worth the investment depends on many factors. It is certainly the most effective tool we have for reducing cellulite but your satisfaction will depend on how bad the cellulite is and whether your expectations are in line with what the technology is capable of delivering. This is where a photo would be helpful. It is a one-time treatment and in the long run can be less expensive than having multiple treatments that actually do far less than Cellulaze does. There is some down time after the procedure but it does tend to be minimal in most patients. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. Hope this helps, Dean Vistnes.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Lasting results from Cellulaze

+1

Cellulaze is a great procedure for cellulite.  Previous treatments available for cellulite have delivered minimal, very temporary results.  Initial data from Cellulaze only had short term data from patients available.  With only short term data available, we could only speak to results documented in the study but since that time we have been able to watch patients and get their feedback for 2-3 years or more.  Patients have been very pleased with results and feel the costs are worth it for the amount of improvement and the lasting nature of treatment compared to older modalities. 

Grant Stevens, MD

Cellulaze for long lasting results

+1

Thanks for your question, Sue.  Actually the data has shown that the procedure lasts for more than a year.  The studies have shown that the improvement is seen for so far 3-4 years, as this is the length of the time in the study.  Cellulite can come back if your weight fluctuates, so constant self-monitoring is required, just like after liposuction.  No one can say it is permanent, but it is by far proven to last the longest out of any procedure to date.  I hope this helps.

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze is long-term

+1

Cellulaze has shown results up to 3 years, these results are including patients from the clinical trials.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze long term results

+1

Cellulaze is FDA approved for treatment of cellulite and the patients in the intial studies available still have good results after 3 years. As long as there is not significant flucuations in weight, the results can be expected to last this long or longer. Cellulaze is a unique minimally invasive treatment that appears to have results that can not be obtained or maintained with the noninvasive methods currently available.  

W. John Bull, MD

How Long Does Cellulaze Last?

+1

Hi Sue, That's an excellent question and one for which there is not yet a definitive answer because the procedure has only been done for about 4 years now, including the clinical studies.  The original patients from the trial studies continue to enjoy long-term benefits from their Cellulaze treatment.  If weight is gained it is certainly possible that some cellulite could return.  In addition, there is some initial swelling right after the procedure is performed that can mask some cellulite that has not being fully removed from the procedure and may show up once swelling subsides.  I feel confident you could expect your results to be long-lasting. Scientifically speaking, because the underlying cause of the cellulite has been destroyed, there is no reason you should not get good, long-term results if you're a good candidate for the procedure.  I hope this helps.  

Steven L. Ringler, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

How long will cellulaze results last

+1

The data presented so far carries 3-4 years follow-up.   As long as you don't have significant fluctuations in your weight, your results should last.  Cellulaze is a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

How long do the effects of Cellulaze Last?

+1

Since Cellulaze is a relatively new procedure (compared to other products), the long-term effects beyond 4 years is not known yet.  However, the data that is there from the initial patients treated 3-4 years ago shows that the results have lasted that long.  That is obviously very encouraging and would seem to indicate that the treatment effects do last unlike any other option that exists for cellulite treatment.  Cellulaze does seem to be a very unique treatment for cellulite!

Naveen Setty, MD, FACS

How Long It Lasts

+1

GREAT question! The independent studies have patient approaching 4 year out from surgery. In that time the protocols and treatment techniques have advanced so I suspect the longevity of these operations will increase accordingly. 

How long does Cellulaze Treatment of cellulite last?

+1

Initial procedures done in the clinical trials with the Cellulaze laser in the US three and a half years ago, to date, show continued resolution of cellulite.  All patients continue to be very satisfied with their result.  The Cellulaze laser is indeed a revolutionary new technology for us as plastic surgeons because it directly addresses the anatomic cause of cellulite with one single treatment in the office under local anesthesia.  Cellulite is very common in ladies.  For the first time ever there is a technology that gets rid of it for a long time and maybe for a lifetime.  Nothing before has ever even touched correction of cellulite. 

L. Dwight Baker, MD
Dothan Plastic Surgeon