How Do I Get Read of the Brown Color After the Peeling Process?

I got a 25% chemical peel on may knee trying to remove a scar. After the peeling process i was left with a light brown color around that scarr. How do I get read of it?

+1

Sometimes a series of peels is needed to remove all discoloration.  We offer three peels a month apart for optimal removal of brown discoloration. 

Removing Brown Spots

+1

Without seeing before and after pictures, it is impossible to give you specific advice.  However, there are several methods to remove brown spots or pigmentation.  Hydroquinone is a topical cream what works by suppressing pigmentation.  It will take 6 to 8 weeks of daily treatment to start to see a difference.  Additionally laser or LED treatment may also be helpful.  However, you would need an in person consultation to evaluate your issue properly.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD