Would Reaction by Viora Treat Heavy Eyelids Caused by Excess Skin? 45-yr Old Asian

I am scheduled for Reaction by Viora to relieve the heaviness of my upper eyelids. However, I cannot find anything on the internet that addresses this issue. It seems that Reaction is just a new version of Thermage with the advantage of bipolar nodes to emit more radio frequencies. From reading complaints about Thermage, higher RF in Reaction could do even more damage causing fat loss, nerve damage to the eyes, and gaunt appearance.

Heavy upper eyelids

+2

The best treatment for heavy upper eyelids is to perform an upper blepharoplasty. This will address excess  fatty deposits in the upper lids as well as excess skin on the upper lids and tightening of the muscle if needed. The surgery is performed as an outpatient procedure and takes approximately 30 minutes under a brief general anesthetic