Ask a doctor

REACTION Skin Treatments?

Derm. told me about a treatment called REACTION skin tightening. 3-5 sessions, but results similar to Thermage. Any light to be shed on this? Was not able to find anyone that has had it on forum

No doctor answers yet

You might also like...