How Do I Reach my Full Aesthetic Potential? (Photos)

I'd love to add more masculinity and angularity to my face to give me features that are more visually striking. I have some ideas of what procedures may be of interest (particularly for the jaw), but I'd love to hear what the expert community has to say. Thanks!

Full Potential

+1

Perhaps the use of "computer imaging" with a Cosmetic Surgeon may help you decide what is most appropriate for your goals.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

How do I reach my potential

+1

You already have a lot of strong, sculpted features.I would be very hesitant to alter your face significantly. I would strongly suggest that you have some psychiatric counseling to help you be more sure of your motivations and goals before doing surgeries which will permanently alter your face. Good luck.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon