I'm suffering from vitiligo. What food I should avoid? And what food I should take to cure this disease?

Vitiligo and Food

+1
Hi There. Vitiligo is a hard skin condition to have. It really varies in degrees too. Some patients have just a minimal amount, and others have large areas that become de-pigmented.

I have to say, to my knowledge, there are no foods associated with vitiligo - either that cause it to happen, or that can make it better.

I would recommend that you seek the care of a good dermatologist who has interest in treating vitiligo. Good luck.

Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon