Different Rate of Healing for Double Eyelid Surgery?

Is it normal for patients to experience different rates of healing at different parts of the crease on the same eye? I feel like the end closest to my outer corner has gone down in swelling more than my inner corner part and I even feel like it's more numb than the outer area. This is all on the same eye. The inner corner part looks big and slanted, and I don't feel like it opens up my eyes or looks natural like this. I am 2 weeks post-op. Thank you!

Eyes heal differently in most people after blepharoplasty

+1

Most plastic surgical procedures are two sides and in most patients one side will heal a little differently, faster or slower, than the other.  At 2 weeks this is normal.