Does RapidLash Work As Well As Latisse?

Many comparisons are on this site for Revitalash and Latisse. But what about RapidLash and Latisse? RapidLash worked wonderfully for me when I first used it a few years ago. I stopped using it for awhile, and then went back to it a few months ago. This second time around, I'm not getting impressive results, and I'm not sure that anything at all is happening.

Latisse vs RapidLash

+1

Latisse is a prescription-only solution that has been scientifically proven to stimulate the growth of eyelashes. Many studies have been done to prove its effectiveness using unbiased observers. At present, Latisse is the only FDA approved treatment for growing eyelashes. If you look at the web site for RapidLash it says "Infused with a blend of paraben and fragrance-free potent polypeptides, vitamins, minerals, and botanicals that nourish and help strengthen your lashes and brows". Does this sound like scientific proof or simply unproven claims? Unfortunately, the FDA has little control over companies making claims such as these.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/latisse/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon