Is Rapid Facial Volume Loss and Malar Bags Appearance Normal? (photo)

I am 35 and over a period of 4 or 5 months I loss volume in my cheeks and chin and developed malar bags. My weight has been consistent and my doctor says I am healthy. I did have 3 sessions of laser genesis between the pictures. Could that be the culprit? Is this just early aging? And does it usually happen this fast? Can I do anything about it?

Volume loss at 35, what can be done?

+1

As we age, beginning in our twenties, our skeletal support begins to absorb and shrink.  As this occurs our skin seems to sag.  It is most prevalent in the malar and chin areas.  We can replace the lost volume easily with injectable fillers such as Radiesse, Restylane and Juvederm with very impressive "lifting" like results.

Miami Dermatologist