If I want my butt nice and high with full hips and full figured from theback what kind of butt surgery would I need? (photo)

If I want my butt nice high with full hips and full figured from the back what kind of butt surgery would I need? want a full round juicy booty that when I put on a skirt I complete the whole portion. Fit into jeans the way that a woman should. Which implants is better for the full round figure butt.? If I dance can I move my butt implant as if it's my own muscle? I don't want a hard butt implant . Do they feel noticeably fake? Also are there any difference in butt implants , like a softer juicier one?

BBL

+2
Thank you for the picture.

These results really are based on each patient and based on your pictures I do recommend these following procedures:

Liposuction in the abdomen, waist, upper and lower back with fat grafting in to buttocks. The total fat cells transfered in to the buttocks muscle can be between 1000- 1200 cc per cheek.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

If I want my butt nice and high with full hips and full figured from the back what kind of butt surgery would I need?

+2
I think you will probably need to have buttock implants and fat grafting to get a result close to those presented.

I would find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs both very well to achieve your goals.

BBL Candidate

+1
You look to be a great candidate for liposuction with the transfer of fat to your butt and hips. Commonly, the liposuction is performed on the upper back, flanks and lower back, to sculpt and shape the areas around your butt, with the fat transferred to the butt and hips to increase size and improve the shape. Because it is your own fat, it feels and looks very natural. Be sure to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in these procedures and performs at least 6-8 per week. 

Matthew Schulman, MD

Buttock augmentation

+1
You might be a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift using your own fat to enhance  the appearance.

Buttock enhancement

+1
Currently  in the USA , based on regulatory regulations we can only use solid silicone 
buttock implants that are less than optimal, feel hard don't move, have a rather high complication rate and usually not found acceptable to the surgeon or patient.
Your best option is liposuction of areas of unwanted diet resistant fat, purify the fat and then inject the fat in the specific area you desire(Brazalian Buttock Lift) 
The size and shape of the buttock is directly proportional to the liposuction aspirate (minus the purification process).
I would make a appointment with a Boaed Certified Plastic Surgeon who has experience in Brazalian Buttock lifts.

my best,

Robert A. Hardesty MD, FACS
Riverside Plastic Surgeon