I've been told I'm a candidate for 350cc oval implant,within muscle. With my frame can I get 360-375cc? (Photo)

Realistically I want the hugest booty I can get ,with my frame of course ,I know I won't get the exact figure I desire ,but I do want a beautiful woman glass figure ,can I go any bigger than 350cc even if it's by a couple ccs ? & am I not a good candidate for round that's why oval Is recommended ?

BUTTOCK IMPLANT SIZE SELECTION

+1
One of the most important factors in creating the perfect derriere with implants is indeed selecting the right size AND shape. I have found the best way to assure this is to simply measure the actual dimensions of the patients buttock cheeks. With these anatomical measurements, I can select an implant that not only significantly augments the buttock but also supplies the correct 3-dimensional enhancement to look as real as possible. Therefore the only way for you to know what implant works best is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in this procedure and have him/her take your measurements before selecting an implant and proceeding with surgery. Based upon your photos, I would guess an implant 350 - 400 ccs will fit, but again this can only be determined after a physical exam.  Glad to help... @drryanstanton

I've been told I'm a candidate for 350cc oval implant,within muscle. With my frame can I get 360-375cc?

+1
Different companies make different sizes and shapes of implants.  I would pick the implant based upon your buttock dimensions.  The difference of 25 cc cannot be visually appreciated.