My right boob is more solid then left & I have saline implants 11months post op. I massage but it's still so firm. Why is that ?

My right boob doesn't hurt it anything but when I try to massage and get roughness out so it can feel natural like my left it feels like there's a blockage. Like rougher and kind of firm . Bit as hard as a rock but it's pretty firm, what' seems to be the issue ? Seroma or scar tissues forming around capsule I have no clue !

Firmness of the breasts is a capsular contracture

+1
From your description you most likely have a capsular contracture.  This is causing the firmness of your breast.  If it is causing you pain or a change in the shape of your breast then you should be evaluated by your plastic surgeon.  You may need to have a surgical procedure to correct this problem.  

Capsular contracture

+1
You may have developed a capsular contracture and you probably need to be seen by your surgeon to be properly evaluated.

Capsular contracture?

+1
It is difficult to know for sure without an examination, but it sounds like you may be developing capsular contracture.  Seek consultation with a plastic surgeon so that they can examine you and give you the most accurate answer possible as well as a treatment plan.  Best of luck.

Luis H. Macias, MD