Can I get my capsular contractor in my right boob fixed at the same time I get a BBL?

I want my boobs redone basically since my right boob has capsular contractor and my ariolas are left uneven and largely stretched , but I'm definitely getting my booty done. Can I get both of these procedures done at the sametime or how long do I have to wait?

Breast surgery at same time as BBL

+1
It is not a problem to have breast implant revision surgery at the same time as a Brazilian Butt Lift.  Lying on your stomach after the procedure may actually be beneficial for the healing of your breasts.

Dual surgeries

+1
Yes these two surgeries can be safely performed together. 

Thank you for your question!

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Capsular contracture & BBL

+1
Hello.
Of course you can get both surgeries done at the same time,this surgery are often combine and they give an excellent result an patient satisfaction because they give you a complete body reshape in only one surgery.

Good Luck

Dr Almanzar

Gustavo Almanzar, MD

Combining Capsular Contracture Revision and Multiple Other Procedures

+1
Thank you for your question. The short answer is yes, they can be safely combined by a skilled and experienced surgeon. There are pros and cons to doing so. The pros are one recovery time and reduced cost. The cons are post operative positioning and multiple areas recovering at once. If you decided to take them on separately, I would suggest a 4-6 week waiting period. Best wishes.

Mary Lee Peters, MD

Breast surgery and BBL

+1
Yes, you can have a capsulectomy performed at the same time as a fat transfer to the buttock. While you recover, you will need to spend most of your time on your side however as to not place too much pressure on your buttock or your breast. Discuss this in more detail with your plastic surgeon prior to surgery.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Combining booty and breasts!

+1
Yes, almost all procedures can be combined and it saves the patient money and time off also. These procedures I usually do as an outpatient.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

BBL and breast surgery

+1
You need to have the two procedures separated. Which when you do first is up to you. I would wait at least a month month and a half between the two procedures.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

BBL and breast revision

+1
It is quite possible to perform a breast revision at the same time as a brazilian butt lift. It really depends upon the patient.  Best to be seen in person.

Breast Re-Augmentation and Brazilian Butt Lift - Can They Be Done At The Same Time?

+1
The quick answer to your question is yes.

The Brazilian butt lift (BBL) requires liposuction of multiple areas to get a sufficient amount of fat to transfer into your buttocks.  Post operatively after a BBL, it is recommended that you don't lay on your butt but have pillows in bed with you to prop you up on your side during sleep time.

With reference to your breast reconstruction, the most reasonable way to even out your uneven nipples is to do a circumareolar (Benelli) mastopexy to even out the areola, then also excision of the capsules (scar tissue) around your breasts which have caused firmness.  Reducing the size of one or both areola usually changes how far your breast hangs down, and therefore increases the complexity of your breast re-augmentation and capsulectomy. 

As you can see, neither one of these surgeries is particularly simple and the combination of the two requires a Board Certified plastic surgeon with a great deal of experience in both surgeries as well as combining multiple surgeries.  In your neighborhood, among the members of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, I am sure you will find several surgeons who are capable of accomplishing the combination of surgeries you are interested in.

S. Larry Schlesinger, MD, FACS
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Can I get my capsular contracture in my right boob fixed at the same time I get a BBL?

+1
   Yes, I perform combination surgeries like this every week, and the combination can be performed well and safely,