What do I need to give me more projected juicy lips ?

PLump, and a line to divide my juicy lips is somethjng I seek! What can we do to get me close to this

Juicy Lips

+2
There are several options to obtain fuller lips including temporary and more permanent results.  Both have pros and cons.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seekk.

+1
Dear JuicyBuDiii, thank you for your question. Injectable fillers can be used to enhance facial volume, correct lines and depressions, and rejuvenate the face without surgery. Some common fillers include restylane, juvederm, perlane, voluma, radiesse, and sculptra. Consult with a an experienced facial plastic surgeon injector to review your options. Good Luck!

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
The most common approach to plumping and shaping lips is to use a hyaluronic acid based filler. There are permanent lip implants but in many cases they can feel unnatural. The only caveat to shaping and filling lips is to find a plastic surgeon or dermatologist who knows what a natural, plump lip looks like. The alternative is to look "done" which is not something that anybody should want. It is possible to create very natural results with hyaluronic acid fillers but it takes experience and an aesthetic eye. Review before and after photos taken by your injector prior to agreeing to undergo lip injections. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fuller lips and how to get them.

+1
Fuller lips and how to get them is a frequent question. Temporary fillers such as Restalyne can give you the look to try before going permanent--lasts about a year. Then you can have concentrated fat or fascia combined with fat depending on your type of lip. Make sure your surgeon does NOT overdo lips--this looks terrible!

Best Lip Enhancement

+1
Hyaluronic Acid Facial Fillers are my favorite way to naturally enhance the lips.

Hyaluronic Acid is a natural forming  humectant [used to retain moisture] which leads to an overall plumping effect. There are many Hyaluronic Acid Fillers on the market such as Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane, and Belotero.

Dennis F. Gross, MD

Lip augmentation- permanent vs temporary - real vs fake

+1
For temporary augmentation, or to 'try it out', many patients like hyaluronic acid fillers.

For more permanent augmentation, we prefer using autologous fat-fascial grafts over fat injection.

Every surgeon's artistic style differs, but our's is to augment the lip but retain the underlying shape and crispness of the borders.  This means that the lip should not be overaugmented.

Many of the 'duck lips' that patient try so hard to avoid come from over augmentation or from excessive filler at the vermillion border.

Brent Moelleken, MD