I Had Injection of Restylane in Tear Trough 2 1/2 weeks ago. I had severe bruising and swelling? (photo)

Now is certain lighting (especially florescent) it appears I have blue bags under my eyes. I am concerned I have ruined my eyes! I am scared to go in and have it corrected with the hyaluronidase for the fear of more bruising, swelling, and further damage. Is this still bruising and swelling left over? How long should I give it?

Restylane in the Tear Trough Area

+1
Restylane is a great product but special care must be used in the delicate area under the eye.  I usually use Belotero under the eyes because it avoids the risk of "blue" Tyndall effect under the eyes.  You have considerable bruising and swelling from the injections.  I suggest you return to your treating physician for evaluation to see if this should be dissolved.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with experience in injections for the best cosmetic result.

I Had Injection of Restylane in Tear Trough 2 1/2 weeks ago. I had severe bruising and swelling?

+1
This may be swelling and bruising that is still not healed, its set you consult with your medical provider and have an in-person evaluation 

I Had Injection of Restylane in Tear Trough 2 1/2 weeks ago. I had severe bruising and swelling

+1
Its best to consult with your provider, he/she would know how much product was injected and if it deep or superficial. You can try taking arnika to help eliminate the bruising

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

Depth of injection

+1
Was the Restylane injected under the skin or under the muscle? If it was injected under the skin, what you could be seeing is what is known as a Tyndall effect, which is similar to why a glass looks green on the edge. The gel could be puddled and showing through the skin.

Robert Reiffel, MD
White Plains Plastic Surgeon