I Am 5'9"/130lbs and my Chest Measures 13.1and 13.3. My Breast Measures at 12.5?

Should my implant measure the same size?? I need as natural as possible, as I am a model!! I can't decide between the 275, 300 or 325cc, my PS says I need the 325cc moderate plus because of my height and breast size...but I don't want to be too large!!

Size question.

+3

Thanks for sharing. Glad you have already seen a PS. In my office, we use a breast volume sizing system (Mentor) that makes patients feel so much more comfortable about choosing a size. This may help! Good luck. Dr. Aldo.

Implant choice

+3

Choosing the right implant for you really is a matter of being examined and reviewing your goals.  It is impossible to answer this question in this forum.

Best Breast Implants For Me?

+3

As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.
The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “very natural”  or “too large” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

275 cc, 300 cc, or 325 cc for Breast Augmentation?

+1

The average implant volume size in the US is 350 cc.  All of these volumes would not necessarily be too large.  50 cc is not a huge difference in volume either.  If there is doubt for you, pick 300 cc instead of 325 cc.