Please Recommend a Raleigh-Durham Expert in Juvederm Removal?

I would like to get the Juvederm off the top of my lips. I have waited for months and it's still there. I don't want to be unhappy anymore.

Can somebody recommend a Doctor with experience that would dissolve it? Thank you. I would really appreciate it.

Juvederm in Raleigh NC

+2

My Raleigh, NC practrice is the top provider of Juvederm in the Raleigh, NC area, An experienced injector will likely be able to give you the best results. In our practice, we strive to offer very natural looking results. On occassion, people will want a more "done apperance" We don't try to change their mind, we just send them elsewhere. Go to Allergans Juvederm site to find the top Juvederm provider in any region.

Always schedule a complimentary consultation BEFORE scheduling a Juvderm appt. Make sure you feel comfortable with the facility and the peron providing the injections. Watch out for anyone trying to pressure you into a smae day treatment.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

North Carolina Plastic Surgeon

+1

There are many good Juvederm injectors in North Carolina. You may want to start out by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and look up plastic surgeons in your area.

Juvederm removal

+1

I would personally recommend Robert Clark, MD. His office is in CarY, NC. Most likely u will have hyaluronidase injection in the area, but the dr has to decide after he examines you. Good luck.

Khaled El-Hoshy, MD
Detroit Dermatologic Surgeon

Best choice for Juvederm removal in Raleigh

+1

Two experienced and excellent Dermatologists in your area are Dr Sue Ellen Cox in Raleigh, and Dr Timothy Flynn in Carey. Either have extensive experience with cosmetic filler injection and their complications.

Stephen Mandy, MD
Miami Dermatologist

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeons

+1

Try either Dr. Donald Serafin or Dr. G. Gutter - both are excellent and experienced Plastic surgeons who serve on the faculty of Duke University Medical Center,

Good Luck.

Dr. P. Aldea