Raised red bump after injection in 11 region. Is it normal? Will it subside?

I have a visible raised red bump in the "11" section where I had juvederm injected about 6 hours ago. Is that normal? Will it subside?

Swelling after Juvederm

+1
Swelling is very normal after Juvederm and really should be expected. Don't press on the area - keep your hands away from it. It will subside within a week or two.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Bump at injection site at 6 hours

+1
Yes ths is totally normal and should subside in a day or two.  If worried go and visit you PHYSICIAN injector.  You will be fine.  My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon