Raised red bump after injection in 11 region. Is it normal? Will it subside?

I have a visible raised red bump in the "11" section where I had juvederm injected about 6 hours ago. Is that normal? Will it subside?

Swelling and bruising are common side effects of injections.

Swelling and bruising are common side effects of injections. Depending on the unknown severity you may want to schedule a follow up with your injector to discuss your concern.

Swelling after Juvederm

Swelling is very normal after Juvederm and really should be expected. Don't press on the area - keep your hands away from it. It will subside within a week or two.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Bump at injection site at 6 hours

Yes ths is totally normal and should subside in a day or two.  If worried go and visit you PHYSICIAN injector.  You will be fine.  My Best,  Dr C