I Have a Raised Pin Point Scar on my Upper Near the Inner Eye Lid. I Got It Because I Pick on It at One Point with a Safety Pin?

and I broke a capillary. How do I fix it? Should I get it cut out by a doctor or is there a laser that can help?

Options for improving the appearance of a scar

+1

The appearance of many scars can be improved with non-surgical measures.  It's difficult to make a recommendation without evaluating the scar, but many raised scars respond favorably to injections of 5-FU + kenalog.  This can help to soften and flatten the scar.  

Inner Eye Lid Scar

+1

Thank you for your question. You can see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has a V-Beam Perfecta and they can resolve this for you. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Pin point eyelid scar

+1

You can get it cut out or lasered down. If it is small I would consider laser surgery with a co2 laser.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid lesion

+1

It is difficult to evaluate without a photo. It is probably best to see an oculoplastic specialist.

Web reference: http://www.TabanMD.com

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon