Can Raised Mole Be Removed from the Inside of an Ear?

I have a mole in the inside of my ear. It never really bothered me until recently. Can it be removed? If so, how will it be removed and how much would it cost?

Removing mole inside the ear

+1

Either a dermatologist or plastic surgeon can safely remove the mole for you and have it tested; also, they are the best able to provide you with an ideal cosmetic result. Removing the mole can cost anywhere from $150-$300. 

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Raised mole can be removed via shave biopsy by board-certified dermatologist

+1

See a board-certified dermatologist to rule out skin cancer. Shave biopsy by an experienced clinician may effectively remove the symptomatic mole inside the ear. The procedure and pathology should be submitted to insurance company for coverage. If there is any residual mole tissue left, the rest can be treated with Q-switched Nd:Yag Laser such as Spectra Laser

William Ting, MD
Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon