Can You Raise Your Eyebrows and Lower Your Hairline?

I'm 20 years old and I've always had a big forehad with low straight across eyebrows. I was wondering if you could lift your eyebrows higher into a shape that you wanted . For example, shaping them to look like Megan Fox's eyebrows. I was also wandering if it was anyway possible to lower your hairline to make your forehead appear smaller?

YES

+1

The answer is YES. A "pre-trichial" forehead lift with a zig-zag bevelled incision following the hairline meticulously will allow the forehead to be shortened and at the same time raise and shape the brows. Further shaping of the brows can be accomplished by threading.

This incision allows the hair to grow through it and makes the incision virtually undetectable.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic Surgery is an Art and a Science

+1

Katy, raisng the eyebrow and adjusting the hairline are two important goals to accomplish for you. Yes, you can do these at the same time. All the best

Browlift and Hairline Advancement

+1
A browlift can be performed at the same time as a surgical hairline advancement procedure, shortening the forehead by lowering the hairline, and if desired elevating the eyebrows.  To change the actual size/shape of the eyebrows requires an eyebrow transplant, another procedure with which I have extensive experience.

Web reference: http://www.foundhair.com/pages/hairlineadvancement.html

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Shorten the forehead

+1

It is certainly possible to shorten your forehead by performing a coronal incision at the hairline,  sewing the scalp forward and downward  and sewing it down firmly.  Then raise the brows, and trim off the extra bald skin.  For examples of this, please refer to our forehead lift  photo gallery on our website

Raising the eyebrows while lowering the hairline

+1

Yes, this can be achieved with a pre-trichial forehead lift. This is performed by making an incision along the hairline and removing forehead skin, which brings up the brows and pulls the hairline forward.  

Web reference: http://utahoc.com/cosmetic_procedures.html

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

Raise eyebrows and lower hairline

+1

It is possible to raise the eyebrows and lower the hairline by doing an open browlift where the incision goes at the junction of the forehead skin and hair-bearing scalp. In this way some skin is removed from the upper forehead which shortens a tall forehead and also raises the eyebrows.

As for shaping them to look like Megan Fox's...well that may not happen because it's almost impossible to make someone look like someone else.

Tyler Plastic Surgeon

Raising Eyebrows and Lowering Hairline

+1

Many years ago we pioneered and described the trichophyic hairline incision to raise and/or contour the eyebrows and lower the hairline. Hair will grow through and in front of the incision so a patient will have total freedom of hair styling after surgery.

Reduce your high forehead

+1

An anterior hairline incision for a direct forehead lift will lower your hairline and raise your brows- which should help you to get the result you want.

Web reference: http://www.yarinsky.com/face/brow-forehead-lift-albany-ny/

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Brow lift issues

+1

Very possibly the eyebrows can be raised and the hariline lowered if one uses an anterior hairline incision for closure.

Hairline Reduction and Browlift

+1

An incision at the hairline and removal of skin in front of the incision with some undermining of both flaps produces the result you seek.