Need to raise the tail end of my eyebrows

My nurse injected my forehead, my 11's and underneath my tail end of eyebrows to try lift, my eyebrows have dropped, do you think injecting my crows feet might help raise as my eyes feel heavy and I'm not going out as I feel paranoid about my heavy eyes

Wait for for head Botox to wear off to correct sagging eyebrow

+1

Thank you for your question.  While injecting the 11's and the lateral crows feet area with Botox can cause brow lift, injecting the transverse for head creases will cause the eyebrow to sag.

Please see your physician for an examination.  If when you smile the crows feet area is still active and pulling the eyebrow down then further Botox in this area may help.

Botox to raise the lateral eyebrows

+1

Treating the orbicularis muscle along the lateral brow will allow for elevation of the tail of your brow.  However, if your nurse injector was effective in treating this area during the injection, you may not see much additional "lift" with a repeat injection.  Treating the lower Crow's feet will not affect brow elevation.     

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Droopy brows (brow ptosis) from Botox can be helped with further injections

+1
Having brow ptosis after Botox can be improved by injecting the crows feet (if that hadn't been done), and further injection around the tail of the brow, and even more medial in the brow area (this is a delicate injection).  Also, injecting the depressor supracilia with a couple units can raise the medial aspect of the brow.  If nothing works, it does improve before the Botox completely wears off, at about 3 weeks.  Steven Weiner, MD, Facial Plastic Surgeon, Destin, Florida.

Steven F. Weiner, MD