Radix reduction? Could this happen the way I want? (photo)

I'm a 20 years old man and my nose looks like it starts from the forehead. Is there a way to change this and make it look like the second picture I posted? My nose seem to have a curve but still it start from forehead. Is there a way to change this or it has to do with the forehead too?

Radix reduction? Could this happen the way I want?

+1
The radix can only be reduced with a rhinoplasty. This can be done closed without any visible scar.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Radix reduction and nose reshaping during rhinoplasty

+1

The radix reduction you illustrated can be achieved with a surgical rhinoplasty, but not a nonsurgical rhinoplasty.  Nonsurgical rhinoplasty can add volume and height to your nose, but can not take it away.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD