When can I resume Radiofrequency treatment after Botox?

Im planning to have botox shots in my glabellar & crows feet area, & dermal fillers in my midface. When can i possibly resume my weekly radiofrequency face treatment?

I would wait one day before resuming radio frequency treatments.

+2
If you were to do Botox within a few minutes or hours of treatment, the mechanical massage of the RF device may massage the treated areas and move Botox into unwanted zones possibly giving you unwanted side effects such as a droopy eyelid or eyebrow.  After 24 hour you are unlikely to move the Botox around at all.  Another possibility is to have the RF treatment first and then have Botox on the same day.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Not much of an issue...

+2
you can resume your RF treatments in a day...while some people make an issue of waiting for a longer period of time, there's no reason not to proceed sooner

Ken Landow, MD

Combining botox with other treatments

+2
Many injectors combine botulinum toxin with other procedures, including fillers and radiofrequency treatments, during the same treatment session. If that is the case, the botulinum toxin should be performed last to prevent inadvertant spread of the Botox. To minimize this risk, the botulinum toxin can be given on a separate day. Since botox is inside the cell by 90 minutes, radiofrequency treatments could be started the next day in most cases.

Ramona Behshad, MD
Chesterfield Dermatologic Surgeon

Radiofrequency

+2
I would suggest that you consult and discuss this with a board certified dermatologist as this will be an individual practitioners choice and will vary depending upon whether you received Botox or fillers. 

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox Injections and Radiofreqency Treatment

+1
Botox and Dermal Fillers combined with Radiofrequency will certainly rejuvenate the skin.  However, I would either have the RF first and have the fillers and Botox the next day, or have the fillers and Botox and wait one week for the RF skin tightening procedure.

Michele S. Green, MD