Will Radio Frequency Help To Slightly Improve the Appearance of my Saggy Butt? or is Mesotherapy More Effective?

i underwent lipo almost a year and a half ago and im so happy but my saggy butt is getting unwanted attention! so which treatment would be the best?

Sagging Butt Treatment

+1

In my strong opinion neither radiofrequency or mesotherapy will have any significant long lasting effect on treating/lifting a "sagging" buttock.

Allow me to share with you what you may not hear from others.  Currently the only two safe and effective methods for Buttock Augmentation/Lift are Autologous Fat Transfer (transfer of your own fat to the buttocks, aka "Brazilian Butt Lift") and Buttock Implants (semi-solid soft silicone rubber implants); occasionally a formal surgical Buttock Lift may be indicated for severe sagging but preferably reserved for patients over 50 - 60 years old because of scarring.  Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.  Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.  Thus buttock implants become a very good, safe, predictable, and long-term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice). I personally recommend either the round or the oval shaped implants dependent upon the natural anatomic shape of the patient's buttock cheeks.  The implant is typically inserted through a 2 ½ inch long incision over the tailbone (concealed within the crevice between the top of the buttock cheeks).  The implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle.  Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this technique.  Additionally, in this type of surgeons hands the often quoted "high risks" of complications especially infection are actually much lower around 5%. Hope this helps...RAS